Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Multiple crafts

Hello reader(s), I am new to blogging but thought I would give it a shot :) I am a crafter, many may ask what kind? To this, I would respond that I am a multi-crafter. I love to do all kinds of arts and crafts and am pretty much always into something. I suppose this keeps things interesting in creating my projects. I love to draw, paint, take photographs, make jewelry, crochet, make wreaths, make ceramic things, you name it! I don't work in every single type of craft, but that would be fun! :)

I incorporate my multi-crafting into my shop UniversalCrafts on Etsy.com. If you would be interested in viewing it, here is my url: www.etsy.com/shop/universalcrafts

I have done a good amount of custom orders through my shop, and all of them have been fun to work on! I love custom orders, it gives me a new challenge. Even if I haven't made it before, I will probably be up for it! :)

I am hoping to get some more crochet goods such as scarves, purses, wallets, housewares, and cozies done this summer so that they will be available by the time the cold fall/winter weather gets here.

Lately I have been making a good amount of jewelry, but I am starting to feel an itch to switch up to crochet and hand painted goods.

I hope you can stop by my shop to see what I have. :) It would be much appreciated!

~Candace
       UniversalCrafts

No comments:

Post a Comment